An apple a day keeps the doctor away for only so long. Eventually, all of us will need to see a medical professional for either prevention or a diagnosis and cure. Health insurance helps pay for this necessity in life.
To Your Health
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 20 percent of Americans between ages 18 and 64 are uninsured.1 Common reasons for being uninsured are loss of coverage from an employer or a child turning too old on a parent’s plan. Regardless of the circumstances, Woodmen of the World’s subsidiary Woodmen Insurance Agency can help with individual or group plans.
- Individual Medical Insurance – Cost-effective health insurance that offers many options for controlling premiums without giving up core benefits.
- Individual Dental Insurance – Comprehensive dental protection at an affordable rate.
- Accident Insurance – Pays cash benefits for accidental injuries.
- Hospital Confinement Insurance – Pays cash benefits for a variety of hospital stays.
- Small and Large Group Major Medical Insurance – Group health insurance coverage for businesses.
Caring for Your Health
Health insurance can be an important component of your overall financial health. Contact your Woodmen of the World Representative today to find out more about health insurance options.
Products are offered through Woodmen Insurance Agency, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society. Products are issued by carriers not affiliated with Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society.
Find a Local Representative
Search for a representative in your area, visit their website and find contact information.